Business English training for companies and individuals
In today’s fast-moving and competitive business landscape, individuals and companies must look at ways to stay ahead. As our world gets smaller and our networks become larger and more international, the need for clear and effective communication also becomes more important. What was once a specialised ability is now a necessity on a CV and even SME’s can’t escape the need for English in their daily business activities.
- Are you looking to move into an international role?
- Do you or your team conduct business internationally and need to freshen up or improve your English skills?
- Do teams across borders need to communicate more effectively?
- Do you wish to develop closer and more profitable relationships with international stakeholders?
Whether you are an individual looking for private one-to-one training, or a company which would like to organise an employee-development course, or function-specific training, word/plei/ can help. From your company’s reception, to HR, Marketing, Finance, IT, Sales and Technical departments along with your Executives & Board of Directors, word/plei/ has the experience to be able to train English.
- General English
- Negotiation, problem solving & decision-making
- Networking and small talk (meaning / emotional negotiation and language integrated training)
- Situational training (content and language integrated training)
If you would like for word/plei/ to be a partner and assist you in achieving your goals, please get in touch to discuss possibilities!